BARBACAN PRODUCE 2022 - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MARKET DATES FOR 2022:
Sunday April 24 10.30 — 18.30
Sunday June 19 17.00 — 22.00
Sunday October 16 10.30 — 18.30
Sunday December 11 10.30 — 18.30
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. To be approved to participate, applicants are required to fill out the form available on the website by the dates indicated.
2. No later than 2 days after applications are opened, the names of the selected participants will be published on Facebook.
No later than 3 days after applications end, we shall send an email to all selected participants.
3. We shall not send an email to participants who are not selected.
4. Members of the association must comply with the regulations.
5. Membership does not automatically guarantee participation to all the 4 street market events of 2022.
6. The decisions on the part of the jury are irrevocable.
7. Allocation of trading positions will be chosen randomly (the operation will be filmed).
8. Allocations of trading positions are irrevocable.
REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION FEE
9. The participation fee to take part in a single edition of the market event amounts to € 55, to be deposited into the association’s account via bank transfer no later than the date indicated on the email sent to the selected participants.
10. Should the event be canceled due to bad weather, exhibitors shall not be refunded.
11. If an exhibitor decides to cancel their participation in the event after they have deposited the participation fee, they shall not be refunded.
MARKET EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
12. Each exhibitor will have to provide their own stall equipment (table, chairs, umbrella).
13. Electricity/power sockets will not be available.
14. Gazebos are not allowed.
15. Special load/unload areas will be arranged to allow each exhibitor to park their means of transportation only for the time necessary to set up and dismantle their stand.
16. Exhibitors are required to leave the area at market end in the same condition they have found it.
17. The locations for the market will be the Barbacan and Arco di Riccardo squares and in the smaller squares between via Crosada and via delle Mura.
18. Participation is open to VAT holders and hobbyists. The latter, if selected, will receive the HOBBYIST STATEMENT FORM to be duly filled out and submitted to the organization by the date indicated.
19. Each trading position will have to correspond to a single brand. The space cannot be shared with other brands.
20. Concept stores are not allowed, only direct producers are.
21. The trading position for each exhibitor will be 2.0x 1.5 m.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
INFORMATIVA PER IL TRATTAMENTO DEI DATI PERSONALI (Ai sensi del D.Lgs n. 196 del 30/06/03)
Si rappresenta che i dati personali acquisiti direttamente dagli interessati tramite la Domanda di Ammissione alla mostra mercato "Barbacan Produce" verranno utilizzati esclusivamente per consentire lo svolgimento delle procedure concernenti la manifestazione suddetta. In ogni caso si autorizza al trattamento dei dati personali in base al D.Lgs 196/03.